CargoTycoon - Forum - Zobacz temat - Intel HD Graphics Diagonal Tear

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 5 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Intel HD Graphics Diagonal Tear
PostWysłany: 25 Cze 2018, 14:27 

Hello,

I have an issue with the default Intel Graphics Driver in Mint 18 as installed in a new-build computer. I shall refer to the issue as a form of 'video-tearing', but it is not the usual shimmer in movie video replay, but on larger desktop documents. It takes the form of an intermittent but repeatable on-screen diagonal video 'tearing', evident when scrolling, eg, within Firefox or a PDF. Video player reproduction is not affected.
Solutions tried - none make any difference:
1. Enabling 'TearFree' via adding a correctly written and installed '20-intel.conf' file and confirming enablement in Terminal
2. Disabling hardware graphics acceleration in Firefox (default is hardware acceleration enabled)
3. Disabling 'compositing for full-screen windows' - default is OFF (ie. compositing is on) anyway
4. Uninstalling the Intel driver - THIS WORKS BUT CAUSES ISSUES!
Removing the Intel Driver thereby forcing fallback on the 'generic modesetting Xorg' driver cured this issue. However, it introduced another rather strange issue in OpenOffice (which I use in preference to LibreOffice) whereby the text 'autoinput' (auto-complete) is almost transparent until entered, when the text correctly becomes black.
5. Investigated installing an earlier Intel Driver, (v 2:2.21.6-0ubuntu4.1) is reported as a stable release - however it will not install due to dependency issues. The required dependency packages appear deprecated and are not available in the Linux Mint 18 repository. I have not given the detailed Terminal Commands and procedures I used as - anyone who recognises this issue will be familiar with such techniques. I can elaborate if anyone is interested. It would seem the Intel Driver is the problem, but it is the latest version. Short of using a separate graphics board, does anyone have any further ideas - or if a 'bug', can we consider getting Intel to look into their driver.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=226953
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you

Temat postu: Re: Intel HD Graphics Diagonal Tear
PostWysłany: 13 Lip 2018, 04:11 

złom ostatnio bardzo staniał
happy wheels game

PostWysłany: 06 Sie 2018, 12:18 

O co chodzi tu ?

PostWysłany: 09 Sie 2018, 10:49 

Graphics diagonal uses a corner to diagonal flatlay picture of grouped things, and a pastel blue triangle overlay to include your Essay Help UK blog title in a combination of dark blue type and content.

PostWysłany: 09 Sie 2018, 11:56 

I really don't think that Intel HD graphics are able to play much games. Maybe you can play old ones, like mafia I. I'd say give it a try on low settings. If that doesn't work then i guess it won't work do my essay.

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 5 posty(ów) ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość