Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Want a Logo Designer for Designing a Logo for Online Book De
PostWysłany: 26 Wrz 2018, 20:02 

I have started my online service that deals with the online delivery of the books of all kinds. I have a huge collection of books related to multiple genres, and themes. There are novels, non-fiction books like biographies, memoirs, also books related to encyclopedic information, sciences and technology, and all kinds of books. I can also provide the bundle of school coursebook on early registration and pre-bookings. The problem is that I don’t have an appropriate logo design yet to symbolize my online service. I asked my younger brother to create a logo for me since I was too busy to manage other important things, as it is a startup work, so he tried the online logo designing solution from where he could get free logo design and download without registration . It was a huge disappointment for us to see that how cleverly these websites make fool out of us. They let us download the logo with the watermark all over it, which apparently not acceptable at any cost. So, I’m looking for a logo designer who can create a good and attractive logo for my online service. If anyone wants to offer their services, then kindly contact me.

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości